Welfare insurance specially for expatriates
DE OFFICIIS will provide you with a premium and tailor-made insurance package
Cover for the days worked only and during travel for short missions or all year for long missions (on rotation or as resident).
Depending on the employee’s age, gender and destination country, the needs will not at all be the same. So, we offer fully suited and tailor-made solutions, from basic to premium all-inclusive cover.
Tailor-made cover suited to the length of the missions
Health and illness cover valid worldwide
Full refunds from the very first euro spent (no deductible or other charges)
Cover that can be extended to family members
- Repatriation assistance for the whole family in the event of illness or death
- Legal assistance
- All damage(bodily injury, property and immaterial)
- The type and amount of the cover depends on client needs
Retirement for French expatriates
- Basic retirement
De Officiis pays you a premium called a “social premium” calculated specifically to cover your basic pension contributions. De Officiis will also inform you of the procedure to follow as well as the application form that you will have to fill in and send off to the Caisse des Français à l’étranger (CFE – French overseas pension scheme) so your retirement contributions are maintained.
- Supplementary pension contributions
De Officiis will manage for you and pay your contributions directly through a private organisation on your behalf. At the end of each year, you will receive a statement indicating the amounts paid.
- De Officiis pays you a premium called “social premium” calculated specifically to cover your unemployment contributions.
- De Officiis will also inform you of the procedure to follow so that you can signing up directly with the Pôle Emploi (job centre).
Choose “à la carte” options
- Death benefits
- Education annuity
- Joint pension
- Sick/disability leave